Sunday, December 23, 2012

More than Half Way

Its unbelievable how time has flown. We are into more than halfway through our stay in Deutschland and it struck me quite late in the day. Wow, its been a strange past couple of months. Life has changed, systems have changed, everything around has changed.

Recently, I was marking my 'day to leave' on the planner. Until I hadn't realised how close it actually is. Two months more and we are off. Time is flying and its also time to make the best of it. Its been a wonderful journey till now, with ups and downs, many lows and as many highs, but all part of the deal.

Working hard has been part of these three months, and working harder will be for the next two months. Lets hope I dont crack under the pressure. More than halfway done, I have finally begun to settle in, but I also realise that I need to start thinking about leaving! That makes me happy and sad. Its like being torn in two directions between these emotions.

These last two months are the months where we make it or break it. And do it well. We have to.
I hope so. I really hope so.

Three months! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment