Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sundays

Sundays are strange. In every way. Especially if I draw a comparison between my sundays back home and here. Not that its special in any sort of way, infact its rather the same as any other day. But its still different.

The only thing that makes me uneasy is that everything is shut, almost everything. Its wonderful that everyone gets one whole day to take a break but its scary because it males me feel like I am trapped. Its something that is rather difficult to explain.

Perhaps the only thing I look forward to are my Sunday brunches. I take full effort to make myself a hearty breakfast cum lunch and that makes me happy in sort of way. Its relaxing and allows me to free my mind a lot more.

Sundays are also days where I try and update my blog and relax as well.  Sundays are also days when I end being very grateful for a lot of things. Its a day I think a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment