Saturday, September 8, 2012

Welcome to Hannover


Anastasia and Christoph shook our hands to welcome us to Hannover.
But I wanted to hug them.Hannover made me want to do that. For the longest time on the flight, I couldn't help but think that how beautiful the city would be. But I wasn't expecting what I saw.

Being typically Indian, one is not used to HUGE roads, organized traffic,  and so much greenery around. My eyes were wide open as I tried to grasp all that I could see. Well,  I wasn't doing a good job, there was so much to see all around. And I couldn't get enough. It was like a film scene, driving through the roads , with wind in my air and all. 

The city is BEAUTIFUL, with pristine and crisp air, and a wonderful wonderful feeling of awesomeness. My first impressions of Germany were obviously biased because I was already in love with it. 

There isn't much to say for now, as Im still absorbing all that I see and figuring out things.


More on Hannover with pictures soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment