Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Windows and New Views

Windows always excite me and if they open up and show me something outside, I get even more excited. So when I moved into this supercool new place here in Germany, I fell in love with the really HUGE window and I chose my room on that basis, creating all sorts of scenarios in my head, with tea, and a book and what not!. Its a cozy lil place, with very everything you need.

But the window is what takes the cake. Every morning I get up and tell myself that its not a dream that I'm seeing, its a dream I'm living.Its unbelievable when you see things like this on an everyday basis. I never thought I would. I cannot get over the huge window in my room and what I see every morning when the sun pours into it.

And lucky me, I will be seeing it for the next six months!


















4 comments:

  1. So Mendelssohstrasse it is!!!!
    Ahhh! Miss the place.. Aldi and Edeka, the Altenbekener Damm station, the bus stop, and the Machsee around it make it complete:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty ass room you've got yourself there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoyed reading every word!have a great time there.baba

    ReplyDelete