Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Men & Women

So it would be weird if I, a young 20 twenty something, while in a foreign country, didnt notice how the women and men dressed and looked here. So with no qualms about saying this, the men are very good looking and hot and the women most definitely hotter.

It doesn't surprise me, this observation, after all it is Germany, but in a city like Hannover to find everyone impeccably and beautifully turned out more than anything else is a pleasure. The ladies, from all ages, kids, teenagers, working women, mothers and grannies look wonderful. They carry themselves wonderfully, wearing and carrying things that suit them extremely well. To me it seems they carefully plan what they will wear and coordinate it with the other things that they wear and carry. Its just amazing. Not to sound like a stalker, but I do too end up looking at them (just like the boys). We try our best to not gawk.

Then on the other hand are the men, I fail to understand how can the men be so impeccably dressed and awesomely gorgeous. Full points on the fashion scale and yes, when they begin to talk (in German, which I have a no clue of) I cannot help but stare! Creepy, no, not much! Im just appreciating!

Finally, there is me, I think if there was a Hannover Fashion Police, I would be put into custody on Day 1. With my one jacket and one pair of jeans and neon pink shoes, I think I have already toured half the city. But so what! Its comfortable I tell myself.

So, here is to the beautiful and gorgeous men and women of Hannover.
I now need no more lessons in styling! My observations shall help me ALL my life!





(As I write this post, in parallel, my list of clothes, shoes, bags, coats, dresses, sweaters etc has been made. What well all need now, is just a lil bit of cash to get me through! )



No comments:

Post a Comment