Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Toothpaste


The toothpaste is getting over and now I'm in a dilemma. I dont know whether I should buy a huge one or not, should I look at sharing toothpaste with one of the guys or just get one and be happy with it. 

A big one would mean I would waste quite a lot, a small one would mean I would have to scrimp and scrounge over it and sharing one would be definitely very very awkward. How much is it about the wastage, the toothpaste or the sharing? It figures that its more about wrapping up things here and leaving soon. Even something as small and important as toothpaste makes me realise that.

Its a strange, sinking and strong feeling. Like Im getting uprooted from someplace I have been quite a while. Its also a feeling that I dont know how to handle. 

PS: I did myself a favour and bought the cheapest toothpaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment