Saturday, February 2, 2013

Aline

Not an English typo error .Not my favourite German word.
Its the word that hits me most-Aline, meaning Alone.

A word I always shudder to use, because it reflects a lot on my mood. But today I have to use it and have to say it-- I feel alone and very badly so. The past few months have taught me a lot, and I have been very open to learning.

But the sense of being alone is the scariest kind, especially when you dont what to expect ahead. Thats the trouble. Constantly surrounded by people, I still feel alone. Its scary and very difficult to handle. Its something you just cannot learn to overcome. Through time, I have fought the feeling but there comes a point when it hits you and it hits you hard and then you just give up. I think I just did. Not on myself, but on the so many things and people around me.

Sometimes you have to fight it all alone. And being alone can only make you stronger. Lets hope it does.

The opposite of aline is alles, and I wait for the time and occasion to use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment