Sunday, October 7, 2012

One Month Lessons

Its officially been a month since we arrived here in Hannover.
Honestly, I didnt realise how time has flown. Now I'm a little bit scared about the rest of the five months. I do hope I can learn as much as possible and live to everyone's expectations.

The past one month again has taught some very important lessons. Let me share ten most important ones!

1. Its easy to get used to silence around you. It calms you down.
2. There is some called self-inititation. Its important to do things on your own sometimes.
3. Carpets are the hardest things to clean.
4. White can also get dirty, even in Germany.
5. The cold rain only helps appreciate the sun more.
6. Observations should become experiences and experiences, memories.
7. German radio is wonderful and so are the German trees!
8. A phone call to your mother can never fail, skype keeps families together.
9. Appreciate and respect time. Even when not in Germany.
10. Food is best enjoyed when cooked by yourself.

I hope there are many many more lessons to learn here in Germany and the next five months are all of hard work, conversations and self realisations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment