Saturday, November 24, 2012

Conditioner for Shampoo

I'd have to say this is the point when I feel helpless and extremely annoyed. Till now, I have told myself that stuff happens and its part of the deal, but today I'm plain annoyed.

It may sound like a petty issue, but an experience like that makes me think, wonder and question a lot of stuff. So I bought shampoo once, in the hope of some good care for my hair, it turned out that I had bought conditioner. Fair enough, my mistake, I didnt do my homework of word searching and associations. Next time I'll be more careful.

So I went to buy toiletries again earlier last week. Confident that I'll pick up the correct one this time, I headed to the shelf, picked up after some grave study, a nice, 'intensive care' shampoo. Great. Lets pamper the hair soon, I thought.

This morning, I wanted to apply it, only to find it was conditioner. My hair is now a wet mix of conditioner and oil, and its very very ugly. Its giving me a headache. Argh!  I cant even think anymore, Im so annoyed. Im not whining, I'm just expressing my concern for such bad experiences that happen 'once in a while' in a foreign land. This helpless feeling is one of the worst things that could happen. The worst.

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel your pain Shreya. I used shampoo thinking it was body lotion. It gave me an all new understanding of the word "ugh". The only good news I have is that it makes a great story once you get over the yuckiness.

    ReplyDelete